5750 Methods of Historical Research

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Shakespearean Study

I am sorry for the first post. Here I found a web page similar to Rossetti Archive, but it might send you to other pages. It was established in 1997 to help people research Shakespeare. I believe such work could be described as non page based work.

http://www.bardweb.net/study.html


Posted by Unknown at 8:38 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2016 (59)
    • ▼  November (18)
      • Tracing Literary Influence Via Commercial Algorithm
      • The Storm of Steel The Storm of Steel is memoi...
      • Chaucer DH Project
      • DH Project: Female Authors and Pen Names
      • Wilde Project
      • Digital Humanities Project: Joaquin Murietta
      • Victorian Shakespeare
      • Digital Humanities Project
      • Milestone Documents
      • The Shakespeare Quartos Archive
      • Woolf Online
      • The John Milton Reading Room
      • Hypertext, dynamic, social editions
      • Victorian Web
      • Shakespearean Study I am sorry for the first ...
      • Rum's Tale  I have tried to find a termin...
      • Dante Gabriel Rosetti & Ghost Stories
      • Ebooks, fair use, and machine reading
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (26)
    • ►  August (1)

Authors

  • Dahlia Porter
  • Emily Peebles
  • Hrafnsdottir
  • Katherine Schneider
  • LeahTieger
  • Meghan Lindsey
  • Sebastian
  • Troy Evans
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.